To give our children a feeling of being part of our school and a sense of identity, all children are required to wear our school uniform which consists of:
- Sweatshirt – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Jumper or cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Polo shirt – Pillar-box red with school badge
- Trousers – grey (joggers are allowed for very young children who find managing trousers too difficult.)
- Knee length skirts/Pinafore dresses – plain grey
- Socks/tights – red, white, or grey
Please note black is not a school colour and should not be worn.
Additional Summer Options
- Dress – red and white gingham
- Shorts – grey school shorts (not sports shorts)
- Cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Red t shirt with a round neck with logo (plain t shirt is also fine)
- Black shorts / leggings
- Black plimsole daps
School uniform can be purchased from the following retailers:
2 Church Street,
Gloucestershire. GL18 1PP
TEL: 01531 821084 or place order online.
Tel: 01989 769000 or order online at
My Clothing Uniform
It is now possible to purchase uniform from My Clothing online and have it delivered to your door. The school will earn 5% of all sales made.
shop online at
In September 2018 we introduced our new logo. All children coming into Reception class after this date will be expected to wear uniform with the new logo on.
All remaining students can continue to wear the old logo until such time they would like to replace their uniform to the new uniform